FRATCO EMPLOYEE SUPPORT FUND
WHAT IS IT?
Our Employee Support Fund was created to aid employees who experience unexpected financial burdens.
We have seen increasing need for a resource which provides relief to our employees when life’s surprises get out of hand. Unanticipated life events can derail the good things you have going, and we understand that. Fratco employees deserve support during vulnerable times—That’s why we are here to help.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM?
The Employee Support Fund consists of generous donations made by friends of Fratco and other sources. In addition, Fratco matches every dollar contributed to the fund. All funds are kept in an independent bank account, and a full accounting report is posted in the Fratco quarterly newsletter.
If you are currently experiencing a financial difficulty, ask your manager for an application today.
The purpose of this fund is to help our employees through financial hardships. Please keep the following guidelines in mind when seeking to apply:
- A confidential application must be completed
- Must have been a Fratco employee for at least 1 year
- Must show proof of need
- All other options must be exhausted first
- The FESF committee, consisting of Fratco peers, will evaluate requests and approve loans or grants based on the supplied guidelines
- A maximum disbursement of $1000 is available once every 12 months
- Payment will be sent to 3rd parties, not the employee (e.g. utility company, landlord, medical provider)
WANT TO HELP?
Vendors, customers, employees and other friends of Fratco are welcome to lift up our employees in times of need.