Fratco is opening a new location in Algona, IA during the summer of 2019. A 4th generation, family-owned business, Fratco is a leading manufacturer of drainage products including HDPE and HDPP drainage pipe and fittings. Beginning as a local clay tile kiln in 1923, Fratco has expanded to four locations and gained a reputation as a producer of high-quality, trusted drainage solutions.
The Office Manager will be required to manage our customer order processing in Algona, coordinate the dispatching of all loads from the Algona location and organize inter-company transfers for Algona’s customer needs. This person will be answering phones and working with customers to fulfill their orders in a timely fashion along with taking care of any walk-in customers. Knowledge of field tiling and the benefits of this application is valuable.
We are looking for a strong applicant who thrives working in a fast-paced environment. This person will serve as the main contact between the new plant and the corporate office and will be required to use an IQMS system to create sales orders, perform inventory, produce purchase orders, conduct invoicing and apply payments. They will also work closely with the plant manager to set up production schedules and hire employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following but not limited to:
- Perform inside sales – main contact with phone and walk-in customers
- Dispatch loads – ensure all contact information and delivery sites are accurate
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Promote teamwork and cooperation to increase performance levels
- Always promote safety first and assist in maintaining housekeeping requirements on the premises
- Safeguard the confidentiality of Fratco, especially products, operations, financial, customers and personnel information
- Maintain a positive cooperative working relationship with customers and community.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Clearly speak, write and comprehend English
- Wear safety glasses in the production plant
- Wear hearing protection in all production areas